Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chris' Corner: Tricks of the trade from your friendly neighboorhod Certified Athletic Trainer

Another first this week on Chris' Corner. For a few months now I've been rambling on about various and sundry topics as I think of them each week. Since we expect to be playing for another month I figured I would ask for your input. Let me know what you would like to read about. Maybe you know someone who just had surgery, maybe you have a particular injury and would like to know more about it. Whatever you like. In any case, I'll bet someone else wants to know about the same topic too, so just let me know.

Big weekend for the team last weekend. A nail biter against Barry was followed by business as usual against Lynn. Still undefeated going into the biggie against Tampa this week. Perhaps the scariest moment of the weekend though, at least for Meghan, came with the mysterious Halloween disappearance of her beloved bear "Teddy". He vanished on the drive home complete with ransom demands and pictures. Just when she thought she might never see "Teddy's" Red Sox shirt again, they were reunited. All's well that ends well.

Looking forward to your input, be the "7th man" against Tampa and we'll see you next week on Chris' Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment