Sunday, November 22, 2009

An Amazing Season

Unfortunately, Saint Leo could not overcome Tampa last night, as the Lions fell in 3 sets to the Spartans. The crowd was amazing, thank you so much to everyone who came out to support us! The list of accomplishments from this season is huge (and will come on here soon) and the coaches are so proud of our players!

On a personal note, it has been so much fun writing this blog! I love this team, I love Saint Leo, and I hope that I've been able to show that to everyone who has read this. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your posts all season. it has been an exciting, fun season. Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved the blog, especially on the days when we could not make it to the games. You guys are amazing. Our first year at St Leo has been incredible and we hate to see the season end. We are looking forward to next year. Go Lions…

    ReplyDelete