Wednesday, September 23, 2009

20 Questions with Jaime Seda


1. What is the main reason you chose Saint Leo University?

I chose Saint Leo because of the beautiful campus and the atmosphere of the school. Everyone and everything is so welcoming.

2. What has been your best college experience so far?

My best experience has been meeting so many new people.

3. If you could recommend one 'must-have' for a dorm room, what is it and why?

I would recommend a shelf. My roomie and I didn’t have one at first but we had a TV so once the shelf was installed it worked out nicely. Plus it looks really nice.

4. What do you do on your off days?

I try to do absolutely nothing. Usually we just go to the pool and hang out.

5. Pick one cartoon character that matches your personality, who and why?

I would have to choose Tinkerbell because we’re both small and feisty people.

6. What other sports have you played?

I have done soccer, basketball, gymnastics, and track.

7. What is your favorite holiday? Why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I love the whole season. I love the music, smells, decorations, and it’s practically the only time it gets cold in Florida.

8. What song is most played on your iPod?

Well technically this song is played on Meghan’s iPod, I just like listening to it a lot because it gets me pumped for games, but it’s “Boom Boom Boom” by the Vengaboys.

9. What is your best asset as a member of SLU Volleyball?

My best asset would probably have to be my energy.

10. If you were a tree, what tree would you be and why?

I would be a Christmas tree because you get to be decorated and you smell good!

11. Where are 3 places you would like to visit?

I would like to go to Italy, Greece, and Spain.

12. How many siblings do you have, and how old are they

I have no siblings.

13. What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Legally Blonde.

14. Who is your favorite athlete?

My favorite athlete is Misty May-Treanor.

15. Who is your hero?

My hero or heroes of course are my parents. They have never let me down and I know I can count on them for anything. I know they will always stand by me like they always. I love you mommy and daddy!!!

16. Pick one teammate and tell us a funny story...

Well of course I have to pick my roomie, Meghan. So just leave it to us to get locked out of our room the second night we were on campus! And since it was the second night our RA didn’t have keys to every dorm yet, so we had to wait for security to come which took about 20 minutes. Yes that will definitely never be forgotten.

17. What is your favorite place you've gone with SLU Volleyball?

Well since I’ve only gone one major place with them so far, it has to be Colorado! That trip was absolutely amazing! I loved everything about it!! Plus I was with the best team ever so that makes it that much better.

18. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself graduated with a degree in Biology, preparing for my career as a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse.

19. What are you looking forward to most this year?

I am looking forward to kicking butt with this team this year!!

20. How do you want people to remember you after you've graduated from Saint Leo?

I want people to remember me as a girl who was driven and never lost sight of her goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment